Stay one night at Sea World Resort and enjoy a Whale Watch Tour on Sea World Whale Watch’s state of the art whale watching vessel.
From $139 per person per night twin share which includes your Whale Watch tour valued at $99 per adult.
Sea World Whale Watch offers the ultimate whale watching experience on the Gold Coast. Sea World's custom designed $3.5M catamaran operates daily from the Sea World Whale Watch Terminal. Four levels of open viewing platforms offer great photo opportunities while ample deck space and restricted passenger numbers ensures your tour remains a personal one.
The whale watching season runs from June to November during the annual Humpback Whale migration past the Gold Coast. The whales migrate along the east coast of Australia on their annual journey to the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef to calf and mate. These magnificent mammals then begin the long journey home to feed in the krill-rich waters of Antarctica.
Most rooms sleep 4 so bring the kids for only $75* each per night including their Whale Watch tour.
BOOK NOW ONLINE or call 1300 139677
Please note for safety reasons Sea World Whale Watch do not allow children less than 3 years old on whale watching tours.
*Terms and Conditions apply
* Subject to availability. Payment required in full by credit card at time of booking. No refunds. Date may be changed subject to availability and within the sell period timeframe. Valid to 31 October 2015 or until sold out. Surcharges apply for School holidays and other room types. Additional adults and children are $75 each including whale watch tour.
Whale Watch Terms and Conditions
- Child age is 3 to 13 years inclusive. For safety reasons Sea World Whale Watch do not allow children less than 3 years old on whale watching tours. Open ocean whale watching tours are not recommended for young children. Children (3-13 years) and teenagers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Passengers in wheelchairs must notify Sea World Whale Watch at least 24 hours before tour departure so our crew can prepare the vessel and assist with boarding procedures.
- Guests with mobility or health concerns must inform advise of the condition at the time of booking,
this includes epilepsy, stroke etc.
- Guests are advised to visit a pharmacy if they are prone to sea sickness.
- Tours may be changed or cancelled due to weather and sea conditions.
Reservation date changes made via our Central Reservations service or direct with the Resort attract a $25.00 amendment fee. Online bookings made on the Sea World Resort web site may be amended online at no charge.
American Express and Diners Club cards will be charged a 3% service fee. Visa and Mastercard transactions will be charged a 1.75% service fee. The service fees will be in addition to the accommodation total on your confirmation email and charged to your nominated card.